The Spiral Journey Series: South Class ~ April 3-5
At the beautiful Dahlonega Spa Resort in Dahlonega with Gay Wolff
Join us for a deep but joyful journey inward! The Spiral Journey series is our version of the healing walk around the medicine wheel, by which you will explore your inner reaches and the living cosmos, while developing your intuitive senses. Our journey provides a combination of foundational concepts of the energetic and shamanic cosmos, as well as experiential opportunities for participants to heal, evolve, and develop your intuitive skills.
South: Awakening to Spirit
In this first stage of the journey, participants get re-introduced to the subtle aspects of the world and our bodies. You explore the concept of a living, conscious, holistic universe, of which you are a valued part, and learn how to come into communion through Ritual and by developing your intuitive senses. The previous Munay-ki Training course is enfolded into this class, and participant will leave with the training to give Munay-ki Rites to others. (munay-ki.org for more info).
- Class begins on Sunday at 2 pm (check-in 1:30-2:00)
- Class Ends Tuesday by 4pm.
The prices include event materials, your room, meals, and light snacks.
This Spiral Journey retreat includes the following:
- Overview of the shamanic cosmos & living energy & supportive quantum theory.
- Pachamama: Reconnecting with Mother Nature & the living cosmos
- Shedding outdated & unhealthy attachments
- The healing power of Ritual and & how to create your own
- In-depth work with the Munay-ki Rites & how to share them with others
- In-class personal work through guided journeys, sound meditation, yoga and more.
- Deep focus on Healing Hands & Bands of Power